Process for Admission
- Registration includes a one off fee of BHD 100 for new students (non refundable).
- Resources fee BHD 70 each year for existing students (non refundable).
- Term Fees payment can be made in cash or cheque.
- Completion of a Registration Form.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copies of Passport and CPR (parents and child).
- 2 Passport Photos.
- Copy of Immunization / Health Card.
Criteria for Admission
- Child is within the eligible age group (2 years – 5 years).
- All necessary documents have been submitted.
- Available space in the appropriate age group.
- 3 years and over must be nappy trained.
- The ability to meet the child’s needs.
School Fees (all classes)
- Registration Fee BHD 100
- Term 1: BHD 600
- Term 2: BHD 600
- Term 3: BHD 300
The kindergarten day runs from Sunday to Thursday starting at 8.00 am until 12.30 pm. The administration office is available from 7.30am until 2pm throughout the week. Call Kidz World Kindergarten for more information at 17715050
Kidz World Kindergarten works on a three-term basis:
- Term 1: September – December.
- Term 2: January – April.
- Term 3: May – June.
We have three levels, ages are approximate:
- Pre-Nursery: 2-3 years.
- Nursery: 3-4 years.
- Reception: 4-5 years.